Friend Tall Ships Races
As a FRIEND you are one of the driving forces behind the event. You get an extensive standard package of media mentions, visibility during the event and exclusive invitations to official meetings. In addition, some tailor-made arrangements are possible. You can become a FRIEND from € 12,500.
Are you interested in the Friendship sponsorship package or would you like to recieve more information about the possibilities of this package? Please contact us.
- You are a member of the Frisian Tall Ships Club, including all the benefits it offers.
- You will have the exclusive right to use a Tall Ship with 4 people during the Sail In, including catering, parking and a boarding pass. You have first choice for booking arrangements for extra persons.
- You will have the exclusive right to use a Tall Ship to welcome 12 persons on board for a deckparty. This includes catering, parking and a boardingpass. It concerns a class A/B Tall Ship that is docked at the quay.
- An invitation for 2 people for our official meetings during the event (including captains dinner).
- You can adopt 2-4 trainees who can act as ambassadors for your organisation.
- You may use the name and logo of The Tall Ships Races Harlingen 2022 and the logo of Sail training International.
- You will receive a 1/4 page advertisement in the program brochures and overviews.
- A 1/2 page advertisement in the manuals for captains, skippers and volunteers.
- A logo mention with link on our website o.v.v. ‘friend’.
- A logo mention on LED screens/video walls during the event.
- You will be given the opportunity to place flags and other promotions on the event site.
- We will send a press release about our sponsorship deal to selected media via our press list.
- Your logo is prominently visible at press conferences from our press centre.
- We will post a news item about your support on our website.
- We will post a news item about your support on our social media.
- We will send a news item about your support via our newsletter.
- We will mention your organisation in external media (weekly newspapers, magazines, etc.), where we offer the possibility to place ‘branded content’.