Partner Tall Ships Races
As a PARTNER you enjoy a large number of exclusive privileges. We offer industry exclusivity and customisation where desired. You are one of the most visible brands or organisations in the run-up to and during the Tall Ships Races Harlingen 2022. You are a PARTNER from € 25.000,-.
Are you interested in the Partnership sponsorship package or would you like to recieve more information about the possibilities of this package? Please contact us.
- You are a member of the Frisian Tall Ships Club, including all the benefits it offers.
- You will have the exclusive right to use a Tall Ship with 16 people during the Sail In, including catering, parking and a boarding pass. You share your Tallship with 3 other partners and have first choice for booking arrangements for extra persons.
- You will be given the right to exclusively adopt a Tall Ship for a half-day, during which you can complete the activities yourself (in consultation with SHS). This excludes catering, parking and a boarding pass. It concerns a class A/B Tall Ship that is docked at the quay.
- An invitation for 2 people for our official meetings during the event (including captains dinner).
- You can adopt 2-4 trainees who can act as ambassadors for your organisation.
- You may use the name and logo of The Tall Ships Races Harlingen 2022 and the logo of Sail training International.
- You will receive a 1/1 page advertisement in the program brochures and overviews.
- A 1/1 page advertisement in the manuals for captains, skippers and volunteers.
- A logo mention with link on our website o.v.v. ‘partner’.
- A promotional spot (30 sec) on LED screens/video walls during the event.
- You will have the opportunity to link your name to one of our theme areas.
- You will be given the opportunity to place flags and other promotions on the event site.
- We will send a press release about our sponsorship deal to selected media via our press list; if desired, we can turn it into a special press moment.
- Your logo is prominently visible at press conferences from our press centre.
- We will post a news item about your support on our website.
- We will post a news item about your support on our social media.
- We will send a news item about your support via our newsletter.
- We will mention your organisation in external media (weekly newspapers, magazines, etc.), where we offer the possibility to place ‘branded content’.